5 top tools for digital transformation
Chema Feb. 2, 2019
services SaaS top digitization tools transformations
There is a great deal of talk today about digital transformation. Most companies still think that digitalisation means having a web or app. We are going to see several tools that really digitize your business.
The digital tools list
- Email: Nowadays it seems that there are microenterprises and small businesses that still do not have an email account. Or if they have it, they use free services like GMail or Hotmail. In today's business world, having a email is a must, it is even the same or more important than having a phone. In addition, traditional services such as Fax have fallen into disuse and, if needed, can be virtualized with services such as Faxvirtual.
There are several services with free pricing plans that work very well. Placing particular stress on Zoho Mail, which also provides CRM services and its free plan has good features (5GB mailbox size and unlimited number of users).
- Domain and website. It is important for your company to have presence on the Internet. This will require a domain that is either the name of your company or product / service star or something similar. Under the domain, it is essential to place at least a landing page that has information about your services and contact form, so that your requests can be sent to you.
- CRM/ERP. If customers are everything in business, why do not you treat their data and information as it should? In addition to the security and privacy management required, good CRM and proper use are essential to grow business and sales. It is really easy to track our clients, generate budgets, invoices, schedule meetings, etc.
There are many solutions in the market. We recommend Odoo (former OpenERP). There is a free "community" version and a premium version for customers who need tailored features. It can be installed on your own server or used from the Odoo portal in the cloud.
- Webchat and bots. Although phone and email are still the most used means of contact, chats are booming and more and more companies are taking advantage of these new channels.
Small businesses of proximity have started using WhatsApp as a new channel to sell and communicate with customers.
At a more professional level, there are other channels such as Telegram chats or services such as Zopim or Tawk.to. It is even possible to hire a customer service who has performed a first filter for you.
The next level is to use a bot to make online purchases or to answer frequently asked questions.
- Management of social networks. It is increasingly unusual to find businesses that do not have at least a profile on social networks. Facebook got a lot of people to have a fanpage there before a corporate email. It is true that it is not productive or good to have presence on all social networks. But for those where you need to have presence, management becomes difficult and complicated.
Of course there are solutions and services that could help you. Buffer allows you to program different publications for social networks from a single site. This will save a lot of time.
There are many more tools and services for advanced process digitization. We will talk about them soon.
We believe that these tools or similar are key to business development today.
If you need help to implement them in your company, you can count on our experienced team to carry it out with guarantees.
You can contact us by phone (688 984 680), email or through our chat (bottom right)
Do not miss anything!
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay informed